Monday, March 4, 2013

Dear Lord...

I dont do this a whole lot. Like I've said before, I don't like to put all of my problems on Facebook or look for sympathy, or attention. But I have been dealing with a lot lately health wise and with life in general.  Health wise, on the outside, it seems like I have never been healthier, but on the inside my blood levels are sorta out of whack. I miss going to the doctor and them telling me that there is nothing wrong with my levels. At one point after leaving a doctors appointment upset and crying cause she basically scared me into thinking I could be in some serious trouble with my kidneys.  I just came home and didn't get out of bed till it was time to go back to work the next night. But after talking to a few coworkers and my midwife I decided to go see a different physician. After seeing him I realized its probably not as bad as that other doctor made it out to be. After a few more test I may be cleared from seeing this doctor, which make me very happy and able to move on with some plans we have for the summer ;) I have been trying to remember that the Lord has my health in his hands. I am lucky and blessed, after everything I have been tested for, every thing has come back negative. I try to think of my friend Lisa when she was told her 3year old son had cancer and needed a bone marrow transplant, and after watching her son dealing with and then beating cancer, having her own health scare. Or my co worker Miranda who fought and beat breast cancer. Or this poor boy a lot of people have seen on Facebook, Tripp Halstead. He was at daycare and a dead limb fell out of a tree and hit him in the head. That was 4 months ago and he has been in the hospital ever since with serious brain injury. Reading her updates and everything they have been through is heartbreaking. But they praise the Lord for his achievements and his good days, and trust and pray when he has set backs. Then I realize, I am BLESSED! I look at three women, and these two boys and know that I am not so bad off after all. It could always be worse....and guess what.....one day we are all going to have something!
ITP wise I dont have to go back till MAY!! YAY! The longest I have gone so far before having to see my hematologist Dr. Nukula!
There are a few other things going on in life that is making things complicating and stressful. Things that I cant really go into detail with. I know it is so annoying when people say that.....its like why tell people about it if you really cant tell them about it.....but really, I can't. Just know that Eric and I are currently going through some life changes and having to make decisions on what and where to go next and waiting for that this chapter to close and another to open and trying to trust the lord through everything that is happening and trusting in his plan and his timing because it is perfect and I am NOT! So if you have some space in your prayers say one for me. I know in the end God has complete control. So I give it all to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment